SATURDAY 7th and SUNDAY 8th July
2.00pm – 5.00pm
14 gardens throughout Harston Village (South Cambs) will open their gates and invite you to come along and look around.
- As well as the gardens there will also be
- Teas (No’s 6 & 9)
- Plants and veg for sale (No’s 1, 5, 11 & 14)
- Award-winning artisan beekeepers, Bermondsey Street Bees (Saturday only No 6)
- Children’s activities marquee (No. 4), competition entries ‘A Garden on a Plate’.
Hand in ‘Have you seen me?’ quiz sheets
- Rare breeds sheep and pigs viewing (No 3 on the footpath)
- Live music at 147 High Street (No 9)
- Garden railway and replica ships (No 13)
Tickets: £5.00 entry to all gardens on both days. Children free.
Tickets on sale at any of the gardens
ALL PROCEEDS IN AID OF All Saint’s Church, Restoration Fund, and Darwin Nurseries, a horticulture project/farm shop in Cambridge where adults with learning disabilities and mental health challenges gain the skills, independence and confidence to take an active role in the community.
Harston is a long, thin village and the best way around it to visit the gardens would be by bike.
A new cycle path has recently been installed along the A10.
For drivers there are a number of parking spaces available throughout the village which are marked on the map.
Notice to Visitors
Please respect the private property of the owners who have opened their gardens.
Notices have been placed to flag up any hazards but we ask that you supervise children to ensure their own safety.
Guide dogs only will be admitted.
Wheelchairs are welcome. Some gardens have gravel drives. No wheelchair access in Garden 1.
Contact: Email here